Dear our beloved customers!
Has your website integrated the delivery date feature? This is one of the extremely powerful utilities for business shops. In the article, I will guide you to install this feature in the most detailed way. Invite you to follow along
We believe that the post-purchase customer experience is as important as the acquisition process. That is why we built the Order Delivery Date plugin. It helps you to improve your customer service by delivering the orders on the customer’s specified date.
We have many special features like:
- Enable Delivery Date Extension
- Enable delivery day
- A minimum number of hours required to prepare for delivery.
- A number of dates available for delivery.
- Mandatory field delivery date
- Maximum deliveries/orders per day
- Sort on WooCommerce Orders Page
- Auto-populate first available Delivery date
- Apply Minimum Delivery Time for non-working weekdays
Details invite you to watch the video below:
The above is a tutorial on how to install the delivery date feature. Hopefully, the article has brought the most overview for you. If you have any question, feel free to feedback here. I and colleagues are willing to support you.
Have a nice day!
Sales Consultant Manager
Phone/ WhatsApp: +84 868 901 261