Printcart.com – web2print saas solution allows organizations both large and small to completely eliminate the way they build and operate a printing business. Besides handling problems related to the initial investment, Web2print saas solution will bring us to a print environment with more stability, more convenience, more control, and more cost-effectiveness.
When you start building a website on Printcart.com, the domain will be default as provider setup. It will not contain your business name or have nothing related to your service, just a default domain with a number.
We all know that on a basic level, domain names are important because the Internet’s addressing scheme is not very effective without them. A domain name that is even short is much more than just a technical shortcut. A memorable domain name can make the difference between creating a successful Web presence and getting lost in cyberspace.
Some benefits of a proper domain name are:
- Adding credibility to small business: If you use a common domain name from a provider, it cannot inspire confidence in a customer because while you can’t even own a appreciate domain name, why would consumers think you’d put any effort into creating valuable products or services?
- Showing that you are forward – thinking
- Adding mobility to your Internet presence.
- Attracting walk-in business
- Build your brand: there is one fact that if your domain name matches your company name, it will increase the awareness of your brand because when customers search your website, it is also one time they remind about your brand name.
3 steps of domain mapping.
Due to that importance, it is so crucial when building a printing website with your own domain name in Printcart.com – web2print saas solution. In this post, I will give you 3 steps of domain mapping for the website built on Printcart.com.
- Step 1: Update DNS setting
- Step 2: Add domain mapping
- Step 3: Waiting for the magic
- WordPress Printshop theme: How to start a digital printing business with minimum investment
- How to survive in the age when online printing giants rule the world
- How to build a complete printing website with Web2print Saas solution
- How to install Magento Printmart website theme integrated online design